TIN CAN BAY QLD
- Brisbane To Gympie 170km (approx 2 hours)
- Gympie To Tin Can Bay 54km. (approx 45 min)
The official dates are:-
- Commences Saturday Morning 5th September 2020
- Closes Saturday Night 19th September
The self contained camping will :-
- Open on Thursday 3rd September 2020
- All vehicles to vacate their campsite by Monday 21st September 2020 by 12 NOON
COST OF CAMPING
The camping fee is for the whole 2 weeks of the event.
There will be only one fee for the event.
Regardless of arrival date and departure dates, every attendee will pay the same amount.
There will be no refunds.
Bookings close a week before the event
- Cost is $140 per RV for the event (up to 2 people) and $70 for any additional person.
- Cost is $70 per RV for the event(up to 2 people) if staying in a caravan park and $35 for any additional person.
TYPE OF CAMPING
Self Contained Vehicles Only
- NO POWERED SITES AVAILABLE
- WATER DISTRIBUTION AND COLLECTION POINTS AVAILABLE
- DUMP POINTS FOR BLACK WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE
NOTE: Should you require power and water connected and full services to your RV for the 14 days there are 2 caravan parks in Tin Can Bay. You will be required to make your own arrangements. Payment of fees for the YOU CAN @ TIN CAN will be required.
– Kingfisher Caravan Park
– Tin Can Bay Tourist Park
Guidelines for Self Contained Vehicle for YOU CAN @ TIN CAN
A fresh water tank for the storage of potable water.
You will need containers to cart water from water points to your RV
A fitted sink that is installed and plumbed to a waste/grey water outlet. Waste water may be held in a grey water tank or allowed to flow from the vehicle in such a manner that it does not create boggy areas in and around your RV or your neighbours RV.
A fitted shower that is installed and plumbed to a waste/grey water outlet. Waste water may be held in a grey water tank or allowed to flow from the vehicle in such a manner that it does not create boggy areas in and around your RV or your neighbours RV.
The RV must be equipped with a toilet which can be either portable or fixed installation.
All black water is to be contained in holding tanks or cassettes, to be disposed of in a dump point. Dump Points will be available.
Refuse bins will be available. All rubbish is to be securely bagged before disposal. There will be no recycle bins other than those supplied by local charities for the collection of cans, bottle and plastic containers that are suitable for the Cash for Cans Refund Scheme.
Pets are allowed at the event. They must always be on a leash unless you are in the designated off leash area in Tin Can Bay. Your pet must also be restrained in the confines of your vehicle and surrounds at all times with in the Camping Area.
The running of generators will only be allowed between the hours of 9AM to 4PM
No open fires or campfires permitted in the camping areas.
- AMLC ORGANISED – There will be activities organised by the AMLC e.g. Bowls, Golf, Disc Bowls, Cent Sale etc.
- TIN CAN BAY ORGANISED – There will be activities that are organised by local Tin Can Bay groups who have invited us to join them e.g. Craft, Community Projects, Choir, Ukulele, Bingo etc.
- SELF ORGANISED – Information will be available from Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach Tour Operators to make your personal choice for an activity.
Our AMLC CENT SALE will be a huge event and a major fundraiser for the town. This will also be open to the community. We will be seeking donations of goods. Lion Lorraine and her team will be organising the sale. If you would like more information, please contact Lorraine on 0400061602 or email her at email@example.com